Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

GoAhead-Webs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cooked

cooked

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:19 AM

Using a program called Advanced IP scanner  i discovered :

HTTP, Welcome to  ONU (GoAhead webs)

192.168.1.254    192.168.1.254    Forth Corporation Public Company Limited    00:1C:CB:EE:85:40

I tried to read and understand the documentation on GoAhead-Webs and don't understand a word, do I need this?

I was given the option to login which is strange as my LastPass doesn't have a password available. Clicking the 'connect' button does nothing. I don't remember ever having seen this before.

I use 'Connectify' as a Wifi hotspot. I also use 'Browsec' as a VPN.

Slightly worried as censorship (single gate entry) seems to be coming to this country.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users