Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Asus Q502la randomly disconnecting from the network

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mavis-chan

Mavis-chan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 AM

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:16 AM

Hello,

I own an Asus All-in-One Laptop, Q Series, Q502la, and it uses an Intel AC 7260 Dual-band WiFi card.

It's OS is Windows 10 Home 64-bit.

I've had this computer for over a year now and I'm constantly having issues with it randomly disconnecting from the network or shows it has internet but it isn't responding. I've done everything from re-installing software drivers, updating/downgrading drivers, factory resetting the computer, physically disconnecting the card and adapter and reconnecting them, downgrade to Windows 8.1/Upgrade to Windows 10, and more. After all of this, it still randomly disconnects from my network, this is the only device that has these issues in my household.

I've even called Asus technical support and they told me that was everything they would've done so they concluded just to send to computer back to them. But this doesn't help me at all.

It's gotten to a point where it will disconnect several times within an hour, it's so bad that I can hardly do anything for a period of time.

I can provide computer specifications if necessary.

I've also done some research and it turns out I'm not the only person who has encountered this issue on Asus computers, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive solution yet.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated for this is getting very frustrating for me to handle.

Attached Files

Edited by Mavis-chan, 10 January 2017 - 12:40 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users