Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Looks like it still works.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  • Local time:03:23 AM

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

I parked this in a box many years ago, didn't know if it still worked but out of boredom i pulled it out just to see if it was still good and it is !, just needed a good cleaning and some love.

Seems i own one of the top 5 best socket 462 boards ever made hehe, this was my main mobo for years and i have a AMD xp-m 2500+ barton core cpu to go with it too, its a low voltage laptop cpu with a unlocked multiplier, considered on the the best AMD k7 cpus every made, overclocks if you beat on it to 2400mgz.

Just wanted to brag about my old top of the line socket 462 mobo, don't mind me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users