Been having random BSOD issues sometimes it can run for days, other times it BSODs within minutes, recently becoming more frequent. I suspect virus or malware, but scans come up negative.
My computer is as follows:
· OS - Windows 7 Pro
· This is the original installation of windows on this computer, it is a OEM disk (Intended for distribution with a new PC)
· System is approx 2+ years old (Purchased components from Newegg 11/28/2014)
· Windows install is the same 2+ years, has been running without issue until the past month or so.
· CPU - i7 4790K
· Video Card - Nvidia GeForce GTX760
· MotherBoard - ASRock Z97 Extreme6 LGA1150
· Power Supply - SeaSonic SS-650KM Gold(650W)
· Home built
Sysnative zip file attached, PERFMON /report errored out, and I currently have verifier running
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.