Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BLACK SCREENS ON WINDOWS 8!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kenty123jerklolwtf

kenty123jerklolwtf

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 AM

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

hi i am ken well i have my laptop probook 6440b and i use windows 8 on it not windows 8.1

and i have got this problem for months!

so when i login after the window's 8 logo the screen goes black and then when its on login screen it lags a bit and then i type my password and sometimes it will stay in the black screen again after loging so i restart the laptop and when i logout the screen goes black and then the colour i set for the ''start'' windows and it will go like that repeatably and then i logout 

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH 

so i think i am the first person to have this?

(let me know if u have the same problem)

(or help me to fix this pls)

HELP ME PLEASE 

Edited by kenty123jerklolwtf, 08 January 2017 - 09:19 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 roberttittl

roberttittl

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

HI Ken,

I would try to uninstall the Graphics Driver (device manager), restart the lapotp and see if you still get the same issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users