Your CPU is running at 94°C which is way too hot; you are experiencing auto-shutdowns to prevent damage to the CPU. I assume your Dell is a desktop, not a laptop. You must clean the interior, most likely the CPU heatsink and fan are clogged with dust.
Power down. Remove the side cover and take the unit out on the back porch. Use a small vacuum cleaner with the airflow reversed (aka: blow out, not intake) and a crevice tool to blow out the dust from inside the case. Do not touch the tool to any parts. There will be a large dust cloud, so do not do this in the house. Make sure you clean the CPU heatsink and fan and the case fan(s).
When you finish, take the computer back into the house, power up and make sure all the fans are working. If any have stopped they must be replaced.
After this, if you still are having overheating problems, remove the side cover and run the computer that way. See if your overheating problems stop. If you still have problems, the thermal grease on the CPU must be replaced.