Little back story to this. Month back one of my RAM sticks died. I purchased another online to replace the 4gb stick that died. They are all the same brand and make. Since then my computer will randomly restart when playing CSGO causing a Kernel Error event id 41 in event viewer. I've been scouring the internet non-stop trying to self solve this. Now finally today I have received two actual blue screens while just browsing instead of while playing. I believe this has something to do with me replacing the RAM stick or from what I have read my PSU may be finally failing. I really would like to know if one of these are it before I just go out and waste $80+ on new RAM or a PSU just to find out that isn't it. I've ran Memtest for 6 hours all passes went through no errors. I have attached the required files below. Any help is greatly appreciated. This has been driving me insane daily for the past month. I was not able to get PERFMON to run.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail
· Age of system (hardware) 3-4 Years. Different upgrades along the way (Mobo, gpu, etc.)
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Just did a fresh OS install a week ago
· CPU - i7 4790k
· Video Card - EVGA GTX 970
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) - MSI z97 Gaming 5
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) 750w corsair
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
Edited by RodeoMan, 07 January 2017 - 10:10 PM.