Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer restarts frequently on start up then in between working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mm84

mm84

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 AM

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

I have searched the forum for my problem only then posting this message.

My computer restarts frequently especially on start up. Previously I was using WIN7.

In safe mode it doesn't start that frequently but yes it does.

I also installed Win10 to see if any change is there but problem remains same. 

Couple of times i got BSOD mentioning "IRQL not less or equal" message.

What should I do? If any report generation is to be done from some tool kindly suggest. I am able to work only in safe mode WIN7.

Edit:

1) I have attached Event Viewer information file if it is of any help.

2) SysnativeFileCollectorApp report Attached (As per the pinned BSOD post)

Kindly help.

Attached File  EventViewer.txt   335.8KB   1 downloads

Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.22MB   1 downloads

Edited by mm84, 08 January 2017 - 04:57 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:17 PM

Unfortunately it appears that the system has pirated software.
Please get a legitimate copy installed and we'll be glad to help.

Here's suggestions on how to ensure that your version is legitimate:  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/genuine

Please be aware that we may not be able to fix it (as the hacks that were done to activate it will cause the OS to behave differently than we expect it to). If that's the case, our efforts to help may just waste your time. Secondly, the forum rules prohibit assisting with pirated software - so the topic would be closed if that is the case.

As a courtesy, I will offer an analysis of your issues using the reports you provided.
I will not answer any questions about the analysis until the system is made legitimate.
If you do make it legitimate, please submit a new set of reports for us to check.

Just FYI, sometimes the owner won't know about this.  So here's 2 scenarios that might ring a bell:
- if they had a "friend" help with the computer - and the "friend" installed a pirated copy.
- or they used a copy that they had from another OEM computer.  The OEM license is tied to the hardware that it came from - so you can't just use it on another system (that means that it's pirated).

And here's the analysis:

As the problem continues in different OS's, it's most likely a hardware problem.
Start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

If ALL of the diagnostics pass, then start with this procedure:  http://www.carrona.org/strpdown.html (be advised that this procedure is for Desktop computers - so you may not be able to do as much with a laptop).

Only 6 Windows Update hotfixes installed.  Most systems with SP1 have 350-400 or more.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).
The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

C: and E: drives only has about 5% free space.  Windows likes 15% free space in order to perform stuff "behind the scenes" without adversely affecting the system's performance.  Please free up 15% on ALL hard drives (you can get away with 10% on larger drives and won't notice a large performance penalty).  Low free space can cause BSOD's - but the actual amount depends on the files being used by the system.

These devices have problems in Device Manager:

Security Processor Loader Driver    ROOT\LEGACY_SPLDR\0000    This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
avast! VM Monitor    ROOT\LEGACY_ASWVMM\0000    This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Not Available    ACPI\TOS1900\2&DABA3FF&1    The drivers for this device are not installed.
Not Available    ACPI\TOS1901\2&DABA3FF&1    The drivers for this device are not installed.
avast! Revert    ROOT\LEGACY_ASWRVRT\0000    This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.

The Security Processor Loader is obtained from Windows Update - get all the updates and it should fix this problem.

Please uninstall Avast and check to see that the Avast problems are fixed.  Then install the antivirus of your choice

The 2 Not Available drivers may be the Intel RST and Intel chipset drivers for your system (but there is some question about this).  Check the Toshiba support site for your system and try those drivers.  If that doesn't fix it, then either search the web for more info - or try installing the rest of the drivers on the Toshiba website.

XXXXX

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users