Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

(KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR) Bsod problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NikolasZeMedic

NikolasZeMedic

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

First off, this is my System info. Windows 8.1 PRO
Running the x64 version

Retail
No Reinstallations

Specs:
CPU: AMD FX-8320E 3.2 8-Core
Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 370
Motherboard: MSI 760GMA-P34(FX)  
PSU: EVGA B 500W

System Manufacturer: Custom
Exact model number: N/A
Laptop/Desktop: Desktop

Secondly, if i dont restart my pc when i first turn my pc on, i seem to be more proned to blue screens when playing games and or things like Source Filmmaker.

I seem to crash occasionally in games like Ark Survival with that Kernal message and usually followed with spaceport.sys.

System doesnt seem to leave crash dumps either. Even with options for Windows to not delete them.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

There are many reasons that a memory dump isn't created.

Fixing that is usually accomplished by fixing the cause of the BSOD's

In this case, the KERNEL_DATA_INAPGE_ERRR is most commonly seen with hardware problems.

More info on this error here:  http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000007A

As such, please start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

Feel free to skip the HDD test (as your attachement shows that it passed), but finish ALL of the other tests and let us know the results.

If ALL of the tests pass, then start in on this procedure:  http://www.carrona.org/strpdown.html

Your UEFI/BIOS (version V25.1) dates from 2015.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.
FYI - W8 and W10 communicate more with the UEFI/BIOS than previous versions of Windows, so it's important to ensure that the UEFI/BIOS is kept up to date (and that outdated UEFI/BIOS' may be the cause of some compatibility issues).

Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.

Lot's of problems with the A6100 files.  These seem to be related to a USB wifi adapter.

Most of the errors were from August 2016 - so if the device is removed, please disregard this.

Uninstall the MSI applications that you have installed.  Some of them are known to cause BSOD's.

The particular driver that causes this is the NTIOLib_X64.sys driver.  If you'd like, you can search your hard drive for this file and then uninstall the MSI apps that use it

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 NikolasZeMedic

NikolasZeMedic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:26 PM

the bios for my mobo says 2014 for my model so nothing i can do there. but i will try the other stuff and will get back to you and or edit this reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users