Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet is slow and has connection problems.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 inkoalawetrust

inkoalawetrust

• Members
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

So a few hours ago i started having problem with my internet because chrome either tells me it cant connect to whatever site i want it to or that it cant find the dns address and a few minutes ago it even told me theres no internet at all although there was i tried rebooting and plugging in some internet and phone cables deeper (they were kind of coming out but the prblem still persists)

Mod Edit:  Removed huge unnecessary images - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 07 January 2017 - 06:29 PM.

Twitter

Discord:inkoalawetrust#9783

Website

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,743 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

Take a look at this comprehensive list of things to research. You'll need to use the appropriate checks for your situation. Slow Computer/browser? Check Here First; It May Not Be Malware

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 inkoalawetrust

inkoalawetrust
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

Take a look at this comprehensive list of things to research. You'll need to use the appropriate checks for your situation. Slow Computer/browser? Check Here First; It May Not Be Malware

yea not going to read all of that

Twitter

Discord:inkoalawetrust#9783

Website

#4 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 AM

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

So you are unwilling to follow Animals direction ?

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#5 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

You seem to have a habit of asking for help, but then not wanting to do any of the work or any any questions. If your not willing to learn, why are you asking to be taught? Are you looking for a Staples Easy button fix? If so, throw money at the problem.

#6 sabresfan08

sabresfan08

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

awesome.

#7 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:37 PM

O'the hate lol.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users