Please download and install Speccy
to provide us with information about your computer. Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.
The one piece of information the Speccy will not provide is the make and model of your PSU. If you know what it is please post this along with the Speccy link which will be generated.
When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.
Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.
The following screen will appear, click on Yes.
The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.
In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste. This will load a link to the Speccy log.
Before the installation begins you will be prompted to either Decline or Accept the terms of the installation, click on I Accept.
Once the installation begins you will see an image similar to the one below.
1. SeaTools for Windows will search for HDDs and SSDs on your computer. Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB ports.
2. Detected Drives will list the HDDs and SSDs found. Place a check mark in the drive box you want to run the scan on. This should be the drive that has the operating system installed on it, this is usually C: drive.
3. You will see Basic Tests toolbar above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this to open the test options. Please click on Long Generic Test
4. This will start the scan. When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.
5. The test will indicate either Pass or Fail. Post the results of the scan in your topic.
6. Click on Help, then click on View Log File. If the scan failed take a screen shot of the Log File and post it in your topic.