The RKill won't stop the problem ! The cmd prompt still opens and closes by itself ! So, i use RKill for the second try and the result is :
Rkill 2.8.4 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2017 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 01/07/2017 08:42:53 AM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
Checking for Windows services to stop:
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate:
* C:\Windows\svchost.exe (PID: 1760) [SFI]
* C:\ProgramData\Windows Security\winsecurity.exe (PID: 1820) [AU-HEUR]
* C:\Users\Hp\AppData\Roaming\WMPNetworkAcSvc\WMPNetworkAcSvc.exe (PID: 1956) [UP-HEUR]
* C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Network\Dsq\network\sysnetwk.exe (PID: 2200) [AU-HEUR]
* C:\Windows\csrss.exe (PID: 2384) [SFI]
5 proccesses terminated!
Active Proxy Server Detected
* Proxy Disabled.
* ProxyOverride value deleted.
* ProxyServer value deleted.
* AutoConfigURL value deleted.
* Proxy settings were backed up to Registry file.
Checking Registry for malware related settings:
* No issues found in the Registry.
Backup Registry file created at:
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
Performing miscellaneous checks:
* Windows Firewall Disabled
"EnableFirewall" = dword:00000000
Checking Windows Service Integrity:
* Security Center (wscsvc) is not Running.
Startup Type set to: Disabled
Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:
* No issues found.
Checking HOSTS File:
* HOSTS file entries found:
Program finished at: 01/07/2017 08:44:15 AM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 1 minute(s), and 21 seconds(s)
Was that the same information as i posted before ? It said there's no malware, so maybe it because of a setting i think, and how do i reset the changes ? I just want to reset the change that created my problem and i still want my laptop not get reset because i think reseting laptop won't solve the problem
Edited by GamerXGhost, 06 January 2017 - 07:48 PM.