Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win 7 Pro Iso

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scurrg65

scurrg65

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:44 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/614694/errors-0xc000000e-0x4001100200001012-installing-win7/ - Hamluis.

Hi union_thug, am wondering if you still have the dell win 7 pro iso as I wish to return to win 7 from 10. Found out way too late that intel hd 3000 graphics card is not supported and no longer being able to project pc via mirrorcast. I have the Latitude e6420. Thanks in advance.

Edited by hamluis, 06 January 2017 - 11:51 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 PM

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

There are no legal Windows 7 ISO files available from Microsoft.  They removed all of these files from download sites a couple of years ago.

What you might try is to call your local computer repair shop and explain what you are doing and see if the would burn a copy for you.  You will need a valid product code to do this.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 MasterNe0

MasterNe0

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 PM

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:45 PM

if the machine is a dell PC with windows 7, you can actually download the windows 7 dvd from dell support website. You just need the service tag for it to verify it belongs with your machine. I manage to get it yesterday for a laptop that had Windows 7 and burn the ISO to a dual layer DVD (doesn't fit on a 4.7GB dvd because it too big) and it worked fine for me today.

go to the dell site, support. enter your service tag and then go to "operation system" and click on download operating system recovery image.

#4 scurrg65

scurrg65
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:17 AM

Thankyou so much will do that now from dell. Thankyou MasterNe0 and will let you know hoe it goes. And yes Arachibutyrophobia I have a valid key. Much appreciated guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users