Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor doesn't show full picture

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Anonim2912

Anonim2912

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

Hi! I have problem with monitor, because it doesn't want to put picture at right place. Actually, on AUTO Adjustment nothing was changed and i have one black line on top, and i don't see start menu (but, it was there, under monitor screen).

I have recently started to use my computer on TV, but to do that i can only use VGA cable as an option. So, because i have only one VGA input on computer, i must change cable every time when i want to use monitor/TV. After a few times, when i changed a cable back to monitor, picture wasn't set correctly and i pressed AUTO Adjustment and then monitor made a black line on top, and for the same dimension lost at the bottom. If i change picture to TV again, there is all good.

I try everything around graphic card to solve this problem, but nothing changes. V-Position on monitor settings sets to 255 and it is locked and I can't move it. H-Position works good.

Any solution?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:30 AM

Don't even know what monitor your talking about.

#3 Anonim2912

Anonim2912
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:47 AM

Don't even know what monitor your talking about.

Samsung

#4 vcolev

vcolev

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:00 PM

Does your Graphics card support this size of your Tv/Monitor?

#5 Anonim2912

Anonim2912
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

Does your Graphics card support this size of your Tv/Monitor?

I use my monitor for year on that Graphics card and anything was fine until i started to change cable for TV. But the picture is always good on TV.

#6 vcolev

vcolev

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

Ok, I should have asked, any recent updates to your computer that may have been downloaded since the issue started.

Also, if you can give a little more detail on the monitor that you are using. Samsung makes many different monitors.

#7 Anonim2912

Anonim2912
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

Ok, I should have asked, any recent updates to your computer that may have been downloaded since the issue started.

Also, if you can give a little more detail on the monitor that you are using. Samsung makes many different monitors.

Model: Samsung SyncMaster B2230N

Ou, i think that i had some updates this week, but didn't after this problem started.

#8 Anonim2912

Anonim2912
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:29 PM

REFRESH #1

Any solution please..

#9 vcolev

vcolev

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

Check about those updates, I would say mainly focus on your drivers for your graphics card, and if updated, you can try rolling back the driver to see if it fixes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users