Reset Internet Settings.
Download and unzip internet Flush.zip to your desktop right click it run as Administrator. Reboot the machine to apply the settings.
Hit enter after each command below.
1. Open Start and type cmd, then right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator
2. Once Command Prompt has started enter the following command. nbtstat -r
3. Wait for that command to complete, a new line will appear, now enter the following command. nbtstat -rr
4 Wait for that command to complete, a new line will appear, now enter the following command. Shutdown -r
Disable useless items.
Download easy service optmizer, save it to your desktop and unzip it there. Right click it and run as admin, then select tweaked at the bottom. Then click on the rocket, this will turn off a lot of useless items.
You will however need to change one setting. Right Click on Wlansvc — WLAN AutoConfig, then select start service, the edit service. Make sure it is automatic across the board, as per the picture.
1. Press the Windows + R key at the same time, a Run Window will appear
2. Type or copy and paste Services.msc hit enter.
3. Scroll to the Computer Browser Service
4. Right-Click Computer Browser Service and choose Stop the service.
5. Right Click Computer Browser Service again select Properties.
6. Change the Startup type to disabled.
7. Hit Apply then Ok.
Repeat the same above to disable the Iphelper Service. Also the DNS Client Service.
Disable net bios over tcpip.
Windows key & r at the same time.
Type or copy and paste ncpa.cpl hit enter.
Right click your connection hit properties.
Select internet protocol version 4 then properties.
Select Advanced, then Wins tab.
Put a tick next to Disable Net Bios over TCPIP.
Reset Host File
- Click here to download RstHosts v2.0
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Right Click and Run as Administrator.
- Click on Restaurer, then click OK at the prompt.
- This will restore the default host file.
- Next Click on Creer Un Rapport.
- This will open a logfile, post that in your next reply.
Clean up temp files and reduce startup load with CCleaner.
- Download CCleaner from here.
- After install Click Options.
- Go to monitoring.
- Uncheck All Monitoring items.
- Go to advanced -- Click close program after cleaning.
- Go to settings -- click run ccleaner when the computer starts.
- Now that you have ccleaner installed and set-up:
- Open the program.
- Go to Tools
- Go to Startup
- Now double click each item. To Disable.
- Leave only your antivirus enabled.
- Then disable All items in your scheduled task as well.
- Unless they are related to windows defender.Or your antivirus.
- Reboot the machine.
Changing some settings.
Follow the steps here to stop your machine from communicating with other devices on your network. Click Here for instructions.
Also, go ahead and run this tool, it stops the machine from doing other things that chew bandwidth The tool is designed to stop all the telemetry.
Please report back if these steps have helped.