Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slow CPU

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Iholly

Iholly

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

For the past 3 days... I've been having slow CPU. I even cleaned my gaming laptop out and my games still run slow, a friend had pointed out that my CPU is slow. I've tried to rebooting it and I'm still getting bad performance when playing games. (slow loading times, slow frame rates).

Attached File  computer spec.jpg   53.47KB   0 downloads

and this is what it's clocking at:  https://gyazo.com/7c523efd457119c33024c0db4c4e5de5

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,391 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

Run Performance Monitor to see what is being used when your machine is slow.

#3 Iholly

Iholly
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

Run Performance Monitor to see what is being used when your machine is slow.

Hi,

The friend of mines that pointed out the problem about my low cpu has resolved it's issue... The battery was in "Battery Saving" mode instead of Balanced or high performance. I put it back into Balance form and it stays above the minimum requirements for the laptop's cpu and the overclocking seems to be fine as well. I am very sorry for wasting your time, I would have made a response earlier about resolving my issue, but sadly I had fallen asleep. 

Thank you for trying. 

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,873 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

No problem put forth...and then resolved...is a waste of time for anyone :).

Happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users