Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected from Chinese virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 mypcisbleeping

mypcisbleeping

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

Just a couple of days my laptop was infected by a chinese virus and it started installing all sorts of things, like Kuaizip, maohawifi, alarm clock butler whatever, browser extensions, and kept opening chinese tabs on my browser! I used Revo Uninstaller, Rogue Killer and a bit of manual deleting work, and I THINK  I removed most of it and restored my laptop.

My neighbor lend me his PC and told me to get rid of some viruses, however and unfortunately I managed to get the same virus in his PC! So yeah I'm using the same methods as I did... I am beginning to think that I infected his PC much worse because I had removed my internet connection faster on my laptop and it didn't install (or complete) as many malware as his on mine!

Anyways that made me wary over my laptop, and I think there are more viruses lurking undeleted, because there are many processes in task manager I am not used seeing!

These logs will be from my laptop
Attached File  Addition.txt   45.42KB   10 downloadsAttached File  FRST.txt   102.41KB   13 downloads

Edited by mypcisbleeping, 04 January 2017 - 09:01 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,229 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

ATTENTION: System Restore is disabled
Turn System Restore On for Drives in Windows 10
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4533-system-protection-turn-off-drives-windows-10-a.html
===

Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif+ r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.
Type Notepad and and click the OK key.

Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to a new file.

Start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:

() C:\Windows\KMS-R@1n.exe
IFEO\OSppSvc.exe: [Debugger] KMS-R@1nHook.exe
IFEO\SppExtComObj.exe: [Debugger] KMS-R@1nHook.exe
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\SLD!\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\naweriweentcofise\Profiles\jbyz0pcs.default\Profiles\jbyz0pcs.default [not found]
CHR Extension: (Chrome Web Store Payments) - C:\Users\SLD!\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2016-10-22]
CHR Extension: (Chrome Media Router) - C:\Users\SLD!\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm [2016-12-19]
R2 KMS-R@1n; C:\Windows\KMS-R@1n.exe [26112 2016-10-22] () [File not signed]
R2 Themes; C:\WINDOWS\system32\themeservice.dll [70656 2016-07-16] (Microsoft Corporation) [DependOnService: iThemes5]<==== ATTENTION
S2 WinSAPSvc; C:\ProgramData\WinSAPSvc\WinSAP.dll [223744 2017-01-04] () [File not signed]
S2 Archer; C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArcher\Archer.dll [X]
S2 GubedZL; C:\Program Files (x86)\Gubed\GubedZL.dll [X]
S2 Memukplersk; C:\Program Files (x86)\Pumientvafagh\anisergenerqotionAgent.dll [X]
Task: {845A7402-3E1C-4EC7-BD42-0D010609EFD6} - System32\Tasks\R@1n-KMS\Windows64Professional => wmic [Argument = path SoftwareLicensingProduct where (ID="2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588") call Activate]
Task: {C2AD1868-F6BC-45B7-8990-0D3753486A18} - System32\Tasks\KuaiZip_Update => C:\PROGRA~1\F85A~1\X86\Update.exe <==== ATTENTION
2016-10-22 08:05 - 2016-10-22 08:05 - 00026112 _____ () C:\Windows\KMS-R@1n.exe
C:\Windows\KMS-R@1n.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\themeservice.dll
C:\ProgramData\WinSAPSvc\WinSAP.dll

Reboot:

End
Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

Please let me know what problem persists with this computer.

#3 mypcisbleeping

mypcisbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:34 AM

here is the fixlog

to let you know, I have deleted the virus folders in the Program Files (x86) folder before your reply.

Attached Files

Edited by mypcisbleeping, 07 January 2017 - 01:34 AM.

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,229 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

Any remaining issues?

#5 mypcisbleeping

mypcisbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

Any remaining issues?

I haven't sensed any issues since then. Thank you very much for the assistance!

#6 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,229 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:38 AM

If all is well.

To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this little guide best security practices keep safe.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407147/answers-to-common-security-questions-best-practices/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users