Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

APP CRASH

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ca10c3sar

ca10c3sar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:13 PM

I got a app crash often, so i start look at task manager and realized that every time it crashes in "reserva nao paginada" "reserve not paginated" (i think its virtual memory), that value keep increasing with time, and when it goes higher than 91-92 (the highest value its stable) happens the crash.

D7dyuyf.png

ILQIbu6.png

In first photo, those two red lines are the clients who crashed. I also realized that it happens often when im using a lot of RAM or using many of those applications, but i always got free RAM disponible:

dxstagy.png

Those crash already happened when i was using low amount of RAm like 40%, but crashes more when using high values of RAM

I already updated all my drivers, incluse gpu drivers, did all windows update, nothing resolve my problem.

In the client folder, the log error says:

29: C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll(BaseThreadInitThunk+0x12) [0x756633CA]
30: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll(RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x63) [0x77219ED2]
31: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll(RtlInitializeExceptionChain+0x36) [0x77219EA5]

So i searched about that ntdll.ll followed some tutorials who said to add those applications who are crashing in "DEP":

OEn394y.png

I did that reinitialized my pc, but when i tried open the client and login, it just crash instantly
So i set it back to default.

Actually my virtual memory are in "automatic", but i already tried change it to high values, not solved my problem, continued crashing.

7n3OoIo.png

Im using WIN 7 X64

YaVObDw.png

There something i can do to stop that value from increasing? "reserve not paginated", because 100% of times it crashed, those value was high like 120~~

I also using one software called memory improve master, and marked it to do "free memory" every 2 min, but the app continues crashing

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MoxieMomma

MoxieMomma

• Members
  • 471 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 PM

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

Hello and welcome:

I must defer to other, more qualified forum helpers and staff for this complicated issue.

However, I noticed that you are using some sort of 3rd-party software to manage your computer's memory:

I also using one software called memory improve master, and marked it to do "free memory" every 2 min, but the app continues crashing

For starters, I suspect that most folks here will advise uninstalling that application and letting Windows handle its own memory management.

This is consistent with a similar recommendation made in your identical topic over at sevenforums.com.

Along those same lines, it's generally discouraged at computer forums to pursue help for the same issue simultaneously in multiple venues.

Doing so creates confusion for everyone, drains scant forum resources and could lead to system damage.

I respectfully suggest that you might choose to work EITHER here OR at the other forum, but not in both places at once.

Cheers,

MM

#3 ca10c3sar

ca10c3sar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Someone?

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:23 AM

I agree with MoxieMomma - stop using the memory manager software.  It just complicates the issue, and it may even be causing problems.

Trying to fix a malfunctioning program by changing it's memory usage is like trying to shovel water - you'll just never keep up with it.

Next is that I am comfortable working in the kernel space - NOT in the user space (which is where application crashes happen).
As such, I'm sorta fumbling around in the dark here.  Please bear with me.

I have no idea what this executable (pxgclient.exe) belongs to.
I was able to find one mention that it might be associated with Pokemon or PokemonGo

What is this program associated with on your system?  Please provide a link where you downloaded the program from also.

Have you tried uninstalling it, then downloading and installing a fresh copy?

Notice the multiple instances of that process in your TaskManager screenshot.
The process has spawned so many instances of itself (about 20) that it's no wonder that it crashed!

Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

Edited by usasma, 05 January 2017 - 09:25 AM.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users