Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor resolution - HP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SatellaS

SatellaS

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

I need help ! I have an HP laptop(its processor is Intel® Core™ i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz) and I connected it to a monitor (it's an HP w2007v) and it works. But I want to get 1920x1080 on my monitor but I can't get the right quality I want it to have. When I set my resolution to 1920x1080 I get this pop-up box that says "Input Signal Out of Range-Change Settings to 1680x1050 -60Hz''.

After a day when I first tried connecting it and trying to get the resolution right, I tried to play with the resolution's settings and I got it to work without the pop-up showing up but only if I set it to Center Image. So now, I want it to be set at 'Maintain Display Scaling'' because I get the quality I want but I couldn't because the pop-up shows up when I set it to that setting.

Does anybody know what's happening here? And can anybody please help me with it ? Thanks, I appreciate it.

btw I'm Rence.    

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users