Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello. I need help finding projector to fit room

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stillnotknown

Stillnotknown

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:11 PM

Hello everyone. I need help finding a projector suitable for gaming / movies. I am in a small room. The projector will be shelf mounted aprox 8-10 feet from wall. The max space I have on the viewing wall is 85 inch wide by 50 inch tall. My budget is 800 us max. Ive been looking at the optomo gt1080, but am not sure if the image will come out larger than my available viewing space or if thats adjustable by some type of zoom function? Thanks for looking and glad to be hete at bleeping computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I bought the Acer H6510BD Full HD 1920x1080 on Black Friday back in 2013 and it is still going strong, watching about two to three hours daily use.  One of the features it has, is that the lens has a shorter throw so you can a larger picture at less distance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users