Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

After Like 7 Years Internet Explorer Now Won't Work?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gibsgoinpro

gibsgoinpro

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

I wasnt sure where to post. There are a number of problems going on with my computer and I don't know how to diagnose what I need to do. I've had the computer for quite a while since around 08. I have Windows Vista.

Problems Recently:

1. At Startup it says: NO BOOT DEVICE AVAILABLE Press Enter Key To Retry

SATA-0: NONE

SATA-1: NONE

SATA-4: INSTALLED

SATA-5: NONE

2. Internet Explorer: Since yesterday it says a problem has occurred and windows looks for problem but same thing happens

and it never works. I've always used Internet Explorer and all my favorites are on there. If I should always use a different

browser I will. But I would still like to know what is going on with IE. Could it be too little storage/memory? Many websites

have said to download newest version and when I try it says I have the newest. Is that cause Windows Vista won't allow the

newest?

3. Windows Updates: Wont download now

If there are some diagnose tests that I could post to help figure out what is going on please tell me what to do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 AM

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:53 PM

Have you tried a windows restore point ?

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users