Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

#@!#@!#@!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Xanathos

Xanathos

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:56 PM

Hello everyone and happy new year!

Yeah I know the topic title is awesome! It shows how much I am annoyed by some adwares (could be more?), I think I haven't needed help for years about adwares.

Problem happened since I downloaded a tool from a russian website to supposedly fix a controller on an USB key.

The program came in a downloadable file (the same type you can find when trying to download from these famous upload websites), yeah I was drunk and tired!

Some annoying pages open up by themselves, I don't know if it helps but website URL most of the time is the same: famousaactors ru / syforges (didn't put the exact URL on purpose).

I have tried:

-Adwcleaner

-Malwarebytes

-Junkware Removal Tool

Without success!

Hopefully its only some annoying adware (I work from my personal computer and have obviously, important financial stuffs in it)

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Xanathos, 02 January 2017 - 02:57 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 inozit

inozit

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:06 AM

I have exactly the same problem, registry data naschel virus but they are not removed. Tired of constantly flies advertisement

I have exactly the same problem, registry data naschel virus but they are not removed. Tired of constantly flies advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users