Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Ahhhhh Im Pissed >:/

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mandyii


  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:13 AM

Okay long story short, Dealsdepot.com is a scam! My brother and grandpa sent my computer to them to be fixed and i never saw it again! They didn't send it back the way they were supposed to but still that dosn't mean they have a right to keep it! What was supposed to be done, was you send them and email and they send for the item that need so be fixed via Fedex. This has to be done within 7 days of the arrival of the item. Well my family is retarded. Knowing this they still wrapped up my computer and sent it back to them via UPS 10 days later. This web site has no phone number listed, on their site or in any phone book. Finally we find a phone number printed on the receipt. My grandpa calls they don't answer any questions and put him on hold for 45 min. After he finally gives up waiting on hold and calls back it says they are closed and to call again tomorrow. We do, they still aren't open. Now it seems to me that seeing as how i paid for that computer it is mine right? I have no refund, and no computer, i can't even get a reply to an e-mail from them. They are criminals! Whats should I do???????? I want my computer back :'(

Please help, sugesstions anyone???

~Miss Mandyii~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 fleamailman


  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • Location:geneva switzerland
  • Local time:01:17 AM

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:19 AM

Which country, what is your proof of your actions and their reactions and what right apply here? Not knowing the answers to that I cannot pass comment but if you have proofs, receipts and the like, then I believe that you have a solid legal case then.
everyday is a gift

#3 jgweed


  • Members
  • 28,473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, Il.
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:26 AM

Your State Attorney General's office is the best place to lodge a complaint, assuming you live in the United States; they may also direct you to other authorities where appropriate. Be prepared to provide the office with copies of all your receipts and records.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano


    I can see what you post!

  • Members
  • 6,469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Local time:06:17 PM

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:10 PM

Also assuming you live in the USA, look up there status under the BBB (Better Business Buera), and lodge a complaint too.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users