Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

So temped to buy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

Could get this used for liek $80, its top of the line for its day and i like 775 cpus, i could take the mobo and just reuse all the rest of the hardware im using, i like old top of the line stuff for cheap, mobo was probly like $250+ tax when new back in the day.

P_500.jpg

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_FORMULA/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:02 AM

$80 for LGA775 board is quite much but that's somewhat top of the line LGA775 board so if you want it, go ahead.

#3 shadow_647

shadow_647
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

People still want decent cash for the old stuff when they know its top of the line for its stile, like the best cpu you can put on that board quad core stile still sells for a bit too, no one seems to care about the twin core 775 socket cpus, top of the line for that topic is going for $7.50 on newegg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users