Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which monitor would you recommend and why?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheUninvited

TheUninvited

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:26 PM

I am about to decide on one of those 2 monitors but i am not sure which one.
I like the 29' inch cause is big looks cool and is better with gaming and adobe premiere prom photoshop et.c but the other is better for the eyes cause is flicker free i've heard.

The 29' inch is the: LG 29UM58-P
https://www.amazon.com/LG-29UM58-P-29IN-UltraWide-21/dp/B01B67KAQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483208256&sr=8-1&keywords=LG+29UM58-P

61Kk-wPtf3L._SL1024_.jpg

The Flicker free is 27' Inch : BenQ GW2760HS
BenQ GW2760HS Flicker Free LED Monitor | BenQ Global

9539_resource.jpg

Edit: Moved topic from General Chat to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 AM

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

If i had to pick it be the LG 29UM58-P 29IN UltraWide, no info on the other screen as to what kind of LCD is it, so im guessing a TN seeing as they don't want to talk about it.

So not a hard pick for me, i can't stand TN LCD screens, i find the dot-pitch is weak on both as well but thats common to LCD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users