So how is your issue now?
If it were my machine I would see if any of these programs are enabled at startup. Disable it, then reboot your machine.
http://www.xilisoft.com/ -- Xilisoft\
http://www.audacityteam.org/ -- Audacity
http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.html --Adobe Illustrator
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html --Adobe Photoshop
You can use whats in startup by Nirsoft.
Reduce startup load with CCleaner.
- Download CCleaner from here.
- After install Click Options.
- Go to monitoring.
- Uncheck All Monitoring items.
- Go to advanced -- Click close program after cleaning.
- Go to settings -- click run ccleaner when the computer starts.
- Now that you have ccleaner installed and set-up:
- Open the program.
- Go to Tools
- Go to Startup
- Now double click each item. To Disable.
- Leave only your antivirus enabled.
- Then disable All items in your scheduled task as well.
- Unless they are related to windows defender.Or your antivirus.
- Reboot the machine.
Also, when it is running... Then you will want to change the Affinity in task manager. Once task manager is open and FFMPEG.EXE is running. Right click on the process and Set Affinity Uncheck one of your cores...
Also, you can right click and set priority to low, and you can save that with Prio.