Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Serious problems....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ReMinus

ReMinus

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:11 PM

Hello, i've been encountering many problems lately. Here are the folllwing problems:

(Startup)

An Unexpected I/O error has occurred.

Error Code: 0xc00000e9

The application or Operating System couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains error.

FILE: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Error Code: 0xc000000f

The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors.

FILE: \Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys

Error Code: 0xc00000e9

The operating system cannot be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains error.

File: \Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

--
When I press enter for a long time, another error appears which is Reboot and Select Proper Media. Then when I reset my PC, a disk read error appears. Sometimes disk read error sometimes Reboot and Select Proper Media.

I cannot access anything except BIOS. I cannot boot into Safe Mode or Startup Settings(F8 when encountering errors(Recovery)). I also want to access System Restore but startup settings cannot be accessible.

I have no Windows Installation Disc or installation media because I downloaded the Windows 10 at Microsoft's website since it was released for free in August.

Before all of this happens I disabled the Windows Firewall in the Group Policy settings. I don't know if it's connected to any of this problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nightspear

Nightspear

• Members
  • 364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 AM

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:44 AM

You do have problems. First try running startup repair from a repair disk/usb drive or install disk/usb drive.

You can create a repair disk from any windows machine with the same version (7, 8, 10) and architecture (32 bit or 64 bit).

Windows 7

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17423/windows-7-create-system-repair-disc

Windows 8, 10

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/36083-system-repair-disc-create-windows-10-a.html

Download official Windows install media.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15088/windows-create-installation-media.

#3 ReMinus

ReMinus
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:37 AM

I forgot to add this on my problems.

Sometimes when I start the PC, it ends up with disk read error or Reboot and Select Proper boot device...

#4 Nightspear

Nightspear

• Members
  • 364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 AM

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:34 PM

You did mention something about a disk read error.  If startup repair does not work we will start hardware troubleshooting. I am suspecting a failing PSU or HDD. Startup repair will help eliminate the HDD. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users