Zemana Deep Scan.
- Right click on Zemana and run as admin.
- Click the Cog/Sproket Wheel, at the top right of Zemana
- Select Advanced - I have read the warning and wish to proceed.
- Place a tick next to Detect Suspicious (Root CA) Certificates.
- Then click the house icon in Zemana.
- Then hit your start button at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
- Then left click on Computer.
- Drag Local Disk C: Into the area of Zemana that reads Drag and drop files here to scan them.
- Once the scan has completed click graph icon on the top right of the programs User interface.
- Double click to open the latest log-file.
- Copy it to your clipboard.
- Post the log here in your next reply.
Security Check Scan.
- Download Security Check to your desktop.
- Right click it run as administrator.
- When the program completes, the tool will automatically open a log file.
- Please post that log here in your next post.
Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)
Click Go post the result.
- Download 9-Lab Removal Tool.
- CLICK HERE to determine whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit for Windows.
- Install the program onto your computer, then right click the icon run as administrator.
- Update the program and then run a full scan!
- Make sure the program updates, might be better to install it update reboot and check for updates again.
- You need to make sure the database updates!!!
- Upon Scan Completion Click on Show Results.
- Then Click On Clean
- Then Click on Save Log.
- Save it to your desktop, copy and paste the contents of the log here in your next reply.
Adware Removal Tool Scan.
Download Adware removal tool to your desktop, right click the icon and select Run as Administrator.
Hit next make sure to leave all items checked, for removal.
The Program will close all open programs to complete the removal, so save any work and hit OK. Then hit OK after the removal process is complete, thenOK again to finish up. Post log generated by tool.