Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dell Latitude 7350 (2-in-1) will not power on

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Feckoffcup

Feckoffcup

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:35 AM

Hi, I have a Latitude 7350 which comes in 2 parts - keyboard attached to tablet. Everything was working fine up until 2 nights ago, it was left plugged in in my office and when I went to boot it up yesterday morning absolutely nothing is happening.

When I power in to the keyboard I cannot even get the charging light in the top left corner of keyboard to light up. When I disconnect the tablet from the keyboard and power in directly to the power connector on the bottom of the tablet the LED on the top right beside the power button flashes Orange 4 times then white, it repeats this cycle - searching online I cannot find what this pattern means. 

I have tried 2 power adapters which were definitely both working. As I look at it now the power status indicator on the tablet is solid white - should I maybe just leave it for a few hours before I start opening the cases up?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 old rocker

old rocker

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 28 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

@Feckoffcup

Here is the link to the Users Guide for your Dell Latitude -13-7350 Series 2 in 1

It is a very detailed manual concerning operation and troubleshooting common problems with your system.
The following is an exerpt from the manual...

Problems...
Tablet does not turn on

Possible causes...
The battery is completely discharged.

Possible solutions...
1. Charge the tablet for at least 4 hours
2. Press and hold the Power button for 4 seconds.

I hope this may shed some light on resolving your issues and that the resolution is as easy as detailed above!

Old Rocker

#3 Feckoffcup

Feckoffcup
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:45 PM

Thanks for the reply - none of those worked so pulled the board out, completely fried. New one hopefully on its way soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users