Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CryptON Ransomware Support & Help Topic (<id-number>_x3m, _locked, _r9oj)

• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

#391 Caldetron

Caldetron

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:38 PM

Hello everyone. I also was hit a few days ago. All my files were renamed to xxx.id_2734275178_[Brazzers@aolonline.top].nemesis. I uploaded a sample to ID ransomeware and it came back as cry36. Ive tried almost every decrypter i could find but no luck. I do get a error when attempting to use the Crypton decrypter from Emisoft, error says reference file missing. Is there anyone out there that can help?

If you read a few posts back you will see that there are no decryptor available for cry36. From quietman7's post:

Cry9, Cry36, Cry128, X3M, Nemesis are all CryptON Ransomware variants.

Cry36 is not decryptable at this time. If possible, your best option is to restore from backups.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#392 gee019

gee019

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:26 PM

All of my file's file renamed into  filename.type_of_file.id_(my_personal_id_on_the_###DECRYPT MY FILES###.html content)_[x3m@usa.com]. Also it created a user on my server as administrator which named  IISUSER_ACCOUNTXX and my existing user's password was changed.

Just sharing. Sorry for my english. Hope that this problem have a solution without paying.

Edited by gee019, 15 August 2017 - 04:13 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users