Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best electronic carrying bag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Crusher21

Crusher21

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:41 PM

Hello,

I'm looking to buy some sort of sturdy bag to carry my cords, external hard drives, and possibly other things. Currently I use this to hold all my cords: Grid_Gadgets1.png

I know this is probably a silly question that I shouldn't be asking, but I've looked all over Amazon and I don't see anything that looks organized that could be used to hold my electronics. My laptop is being carried in a separate case, so I don't need it to be able to hold a laptop. I have three large 4TB+ external drives and a few smaller ones. I just want something that can hold and safely transport my equipment. I would prefer the items to not be simply placed in it where they would bang against each other. If anyone has any suggestions, don't hesitate to reply. 

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

Jensen makes a whole line of kits for every field application.  You can get them blank or with a load of trade specific tools.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users