Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smart sound plug in

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 grannyandy

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:29 PM

I put Roxio 2010 on my husbands computer he wanted it off so uninstalled it. now having trouble with this popping up on the computer  smart sound quick tracks plug in cannot start or something have tried to uninstall this plug in to no avail. can any body tell me how to get this off it slows his computer till you have to reboot then about a week later have to reboot again. appreciate any help you may give me thank you Andrea

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:01 AM

Have a look here

#3 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,464 posts
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

Why did he want it off? You could just leave it on and he could just ignore it. I use Roxio 2010 on my Windows 10 system and it comes in handy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users