Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can game maker studio run on my computer?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 inkoalawetrust

inkoalawetrust

• Members
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:22 AM

i dont want to make a game and publish it i just wanna mess around anyway here are my specs http://speccy.piriform.com/results/vCNrM8GqcipWRPJQNDC7Qn6

Twitter

Discord:inkoalawetrust#9783

Website

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,369 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:47 AM

IMO, best way to see if a software will run is just to try it. You can always uninstall/delete it if it doesn't work.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:20 AM

It's a development studio, so unless your computer is well over a decade old, you will be fine.

#4 inkoalawetrust

inkoalawetrust
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:08 PM

it can run but i pretty much gave up on it after an hour of messing around because i have no skill or talent so ill just let it rot on my hard drive forever because im never going to do anythign that involves  trying in my life let alone game development

Twitter

Discord:inkoalawetrust#9783

Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users