Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to uninstall preinstalled Android app?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 topapps4u

topapps4u

• Banned Spammer
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Hello friends,

I just want to need  uninstall preinstalled android app from my android device please tell me the simple and easy way to uninstall that Apps?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sra

sra

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 AM

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:57 AM

Hello friends,

I just want to need  uninstall preinstalled android app from my android device please tell me the simple and easy way to uninstall that Apps?

You'll have to root the device and then uninstall.

#3 nordman

nordman

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:39 AM

had the same question. thanks for reponses

#4 Nzyme

Nzyme

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:02 AM

Hello friends,

Depending on which app are you referring to, you can actually un-install certain in-built apps (not Google ones). My phone actually came with few unneeded apps and I had no issues uninstalling them.

Unfortunately, you can't really un-install Google apps / certain developer apps. You can however disable them completely so they should not interfere. Refer this article if it interests you: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/debloater-remove-carrier-bloat-t2998294

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users