Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to surf deep-web and dark-net.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 AM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:54 AM

I sometimes go to the Evil part of the net, I have my reasons.

But just today i do what i normally do and im like wtf, if its not Firefox acting up its openDNS blocking the pile.

I consider this topic to be internet censorship and if you want to sine up for this topic to be "safe" or whatever by letting a 3rd party decide what your allowed to know and see and not that's your call,my self i consider blocking of any internet site to be an attack on my ability to surf the web and not everyone wants to play ball with the establishments that are in power in deciding what's ok to view or go to on the net and whats not.

Anyone see the problem pop up of late and is using Firefox's newest version and or openDNS

Looking for hacks atm to be able to turn this trash topic off or a new DNS server if the one im using it going to jerk me around on the what im allowed to see on the net topic.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shadow_647

shadow_647
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 AM

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:24 AM

Turns out it was mostly OPEN-DNS acting like a retarded, changed dns and that fixed the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users