Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Risy1 here!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Risy1

Risy1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:25 PM

Hi everybody my name is Risy1.

I found your forums and this site from browsing through the forums of Private Internet Access. I just recently purchased a vpn for my internet privacy. My new years resolution is to leave Facebook for the most part, and get better more appropriate information from people who have interest and expertise in subjects. so I'm kind of a computer noob. I'm also sick of the trolling on Facebook, so Forums are better because they usually have moderation! I'm excited to read the topics posted, learn from you all and make new friends in this community!  Yeah! Ask me questions if you'd like to know more.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,547 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:06 PM

Welcome to BC, and a Guid New Year when it comes !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users