Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FF Registration codes?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Forgottensoul

Forgottensoul

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 PM

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:05 PM

okok heres the story, i havent been able to play ffxi in like forever sence i got a new internet conection and i finaly got it up and running again, but the probablem is that when i try to put the "playonline registration code" in.. it tells me that i have an invalid code.... now i have done some searching and have read that there is a 3 month time limit that if ur codes are not activated in that time period, prier to when they were deactivated, they wont work:( does anyone know were i code possible know were i code get these codes again... or would i have to buy the hole game over? if i do that sucks f**king @$$!!! SO, if u know of a website or something that gives out codes then PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
Thanks-A-Bunch :thumbsup: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 PM

Posted 09 December 2004 - 10:19 PM

Welcome to the forum

About the best that you can do is to e-mail Square Soft (the makers of the game). Maybe even to Sony would be helpful.
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#3 Forgottensoul

Forgottensoul
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:18 AM

would anyone know the email address? has anyone emailed them befor about the codes and got new ones? thanks again :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:54 PM

Google for the official site of FFXI, probably at Squaresoft.com. Then look around for "support." There should be phone numbers or an Email address that you can use to explain your problem (be sure to have your original key handy).
There are also independent FFXI forums where you could post your problem; it may be that others have had the same problem, or can help you from personal experience (HINT HINT HINT).
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 11 December 2004 - 07:43 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users