Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird ads

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 gesman5000

gesman5000

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:59 AM

Hello I am getting ads to legit websites but often times the ads are very plain with just a white background a description of the sale and a less than arrow. Sometimes the google ads have multiple sub ads with 3 of the ads I described before in one square google ad.
[attachment=188402:IMG_2711.PNG]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 AM

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:07 AM

Hi

As you also have this thread open I would like to know if I have a virus in the  Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs section I am closing this thread to avoid confusion.

Please read this  Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help and follow the instructions.

Regards

NickAu

Edited by NickAu, 25 December 2016 - 05:09 AM.

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users