Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

KSOD cursor (hardcore mode) need help ty

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mobijones

mobijones

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:19 AM

config : i7 + asrock motherboard + 760 gtx + 8gb ram + win7 + psu is like 750 watts+ hdd 1tb 

(sorry for my incorrect english,  i'm french :)

Hello, i removed malwares, rootkit and an eazel infection. I used zhp fix, adw cleaner, malwarebyte (...) after that i've lost my internet connection, so i tried to repair it as best i could : 

I firstly used Complete Internet repair, and did some moves like cleaning hosts files and then i've tried to refresh winsock and here i saw the mess up: winsock was totally disappeard of my computer: i swear i didn't wrote in zhp fix to do so.

So i did a terrible thing : i copied every regestry key from my gf computer and did apply on mine (i thought i could fix after every keys with third programm ... ). So my internet went back after this + fixing my ipv4 who was clearly bugging. It worked fine at least on ie and firefox but not on chrome and not on every of my games who need to connect (LoL,Steam,Origin etc ). Welp i've tried to fix this by doing every windows update i messed up and installed just the recommended ones . after that my computer went off (reboot cauz of update). So here came the thing : so after this reboot i get the ksod cursor moovable but no task manager appears no safe mode, nothing ... i just could press f8 before windows goes. So i've decided to create a repair disk on an usb flash and it worked fine i did the repair disk with my computer gf. 

So after f8, i launched repair mode. 

And here multiple fails coming : 

The repair  says something missing and found a repair possibility something like wmin or something else (sorry i can't show this anymore and it was yesterday) welp i've tried the repair reboot they were askin for and still ksod thing (i did it multiple times i know that sometimes 5 times is needed), i've checked up memory fail and disk health and nothing was found , i've tried after to repair from the command prompt :

The first thing is my installed system is d and not c, i swear i've never  installed a d disk (i just got a hdd); i tried chkdsk thing everything ok, i try sfc on d so and it says me that the system is trying already to fix and reboot u might reboot to relaunch sfc ... welp it doesn't launch. so i wrote in prompt sfc with offride and offboot command and it doesn't work it just give me every sfc possibilities like i'd write help.

The next thing i've tried is to launch explorer.exe from my 'd' disk in prompt command and i've discover something (i knew it wouldn't works but it did what i've expected) and an error occured : explorerframe.dll is missing. so i go on my gf computer and i copy her explorerframe.dll (in system32) and  explorer.exe (in syswow64). I used prompt to copy and replace files at good places, but nothing changed still ksod cursor but now when i try explorer.exe on 'd' it does nothing ...  i've tried after that every entries of sfc but still same thing it says that he needs to restart and relaunch sfx (in prompt) or it shows help .

So after 2 days of pure pleasure, i said to my self to restore windows ...

So in repair windows i put the restore one option : and i've got only one back up C: end of disfinction so i chose this one and select next, and then it says that c disk is not found and c (system protection is unable) I think its because the repair thinks  that the c restore save  must be in c and not in d but i can't really do much about that or you guys will tell me (i hope).

So here i am, without any other idea at the moments and my mental is just going crazy after all that hours  spend for nothing and just my own fail for friend atm ... i need help please.

U have to know that my computer worked fine since 2 years i've built it alone, and the thing is i can't format the disk because of some financial problems i've got to sell my external hdd and i saved every file on my computer in waiting to buy one. So i got very very important file on it. I will try everything u tell me.

Thank you  so much already for each reply.  

(i'm actually trying to install a full windows on an usb to access my hdd and try to repair that ) 

Mobijones

Edited by mobijones, 24 December 2016 - 02:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mobijones

mobijones
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

I hope you will already understand that you dare tell me if you don't understand me somewhere, then i'll do my best to reformule my quote. ty 

#3 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:02 AM

There's not a whole lot that we can do that you haven't already done.
Windows is very damaged, and isn't able to be fixed.

I'd suggest backing up your data and installing a "clean" install of Windows 7:  http://www.carrona.org/canned.html#clean

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users