Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Upload images in reply

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ray5450

ray5450

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:04 PM

During an assist, one of the associates here asked me to upload a screen shot in my reply, but I cannot find how to do it. 

If I hover over all the buttons, text color, find, link, etc., there is nothing about attachments.  The button by "Post" saying, "More Reply Option" adds, "Enable emoticons, enable signature", but nothing about attachments.

I noticed that if I start a new topic, there is an option to attach files, but when replying, I do not see that option.  (?)

The associate previously posted an image in his reply, and I asked how he did it, but he does not respond (over 3 weeks ago).

I am seeking the information of how to upload an image to a reply posting on this site.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 PM

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:43 PM

Some of the forums allow you to attach files and others do not. Click on the "More Reply Options" button to find out if you can attach files.

If not you can upload your image to a image hosting service. These will give you a link you can paste into your post. I use postimage.org but there are numerous others you can use.

Edited by JohnC_21, 22 December 2016 - 11:44 PM.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:39 PM

This thread is helpful:
Inserting An Image Within A Post

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users