· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ?: 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?: x64
· What was original installed OS on system?: none
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?: full retail
· Age of system (hardware): 2015
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?: 1 day & yes
· CPU: Intel 6600K
· Video Card: geforce gtx 1060 6gb
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop): asus z170-a
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop): 520w antec bronze plus
· Laptop or Desktop?: Desktop
Ok so let me explain:
I used to run this config: Intel 2700k, msi z68ma-g45, gtx 670, 8gb ram.
I changed my graphic card at first, i bought a gtx 1060 6gb it was running fine, but i wanted to upgrade my cpu because sandybridge felt a bit old !
So, i changed my config for the specs above, it was a friend's config it was running with a gtx 560ti (and it was running fine), so basically i just put my gtx 1060 and my ssd/hdd in it.
I didnt do a fresh install at first, i just reinstalled all the drivers, it was fine for a day, then first BSOD. So i thought OK i need to format. Formated completely then reinstalled windows 10. Installed drivers from asus's cd then geforce drivers, and of course all the windows updates.. it lasted 1h and then it gave me another BSOD since then here is what i've done:
- Updated all the drivers
- Flashed my BIOS to the latest
- Loaded default bios settings
- Reinstalled Windows 10 (again)
- Tried a CPU benchmark (prime95)
- Tried a memory test
- Fresh install with windows 7
And now im stuck because it keeps giving me BSOD, i don't know why .. can't be my gfx card it was running fine on my old config, and my actual config was running fine with the old gfx card x) doesn't make sense !
I attached all the files needed.. please help me guys !