Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some websites are slow loading but only on one computer.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bullwinkl3

Bullwinkl3

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 AM

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:36 PM

Recently I have been having an issue with some websites opening slowly, while others open quickly on all 3 browsers( edge, chrome, and Firefox). During this time chrome started opening in black screen, I corrected black screen problem by unpinning from taskbar and adding disable--gpu to shortcut. None of the other computers in the house have this issue on those sites. Checked for malware and adware. Malwarebytes and ADW Cleaner came up clean. Ran scan using Trend Micro Pro, came up clean. I cleared DNS cache and rebooted router, also had ISP check router, they said it was working perfectly. I can ping the sites using domain name and ip address, pings were fine.

This computer goes through switch while others are on wifi, so I connected this one to wifi and still had the same issue. Tried directly plugging into the router, it seemed somewhat faster but still took a while. I did a system file check which found no issues and all programs open fast. Outlook has been slower to connect to MS exchange at the same time as the internet issue. Internet is 50Mbps, Computer is 256GB SSD with 2 TB HD, 32GB memory so it should not be slow at all.

I would have expected malware but it's not the case. Running out of things to try.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users