Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What should I do with my random freezing PC?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AgusSueiro

AgusSueiro

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:42 AM

Good day for you that reads this post, and thanks in advance for yout time! Since I bought this PC at the beginning of the year, problems never ceased. At first I had BSOD every 30 minutes. I changed my ram stick and the MoBo and it was replaced by random complete freezes. Some of the many times it froze, the screen showed a lot of points and lines with flickering colours. I've just formatted all my files (but not the OS) and it's still happening. Should I hard format my HDD or ask Tech Support to change my CPU? Also, when tech support changed my MoBo they said they didn't format my pc because there wasn't any problem with the old drivers, though I uninstalled them later. When I formatted my pc some hours ago, drivers were still there, so that could also be causing trouble.

My specs are:
-Apu A10 7870k (integrated GPU) 
-8Gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1866Mhz
-Asus A88XM-E
-1Tb HDD Western Caviar Blue

Also, I haven't overclocked anything

Thanks again for your time!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users