Out of the "blue" I got a BSOD.
I turned on my computer and it happened. I had done nothing and had no issues for a very long time.
I searched the error code and saw it may be a corrupt file at log in screen?
I have DONE the following:
1) Attempted Auto Repair - FAILED
2) I was able to get into the computer by using the ADVANCED SETTINGS and DISABLED SIGNATURE ENFORCEMENT
3) Ran SFC.exe (numerous times) and it appears to repair a handful of files and there are NO files it cannot repair.
4) Reboot and same issue.
5) I see Windows updated a bunch over the past few days...maybe that is the issue?
6) When I am in the computer all works fine.
So...what could it be or should I try?
Should I run SFC again and reboot after each scan? (I ran scan a few times then rebooted)
In the SrtTrail.txt report there is mention of a corrupt file but it looks like it repairs it:
Bugcheck c000021a. Parameters = 0xffffc60100e43210, 0xffffffffc0000428, 0x0, 0x1f5144e0000.
Boot critical file is corrupt.
Repair action: File repair
Result: Failed. Error code = 0xa
Time taken = 7297 ms
I did the SysnativeBSODCollection and have that if you need it.
I TRIED to do the perfmon, but it never completed after several minutes.
Thoughts or Ideas?
Thank you so much