Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

new ASUS ZenPad Z8

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ltdave

ltdave

• Members
  • 268 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:17 PM

my wife won a gift card to Verizon and bought me the above tablet because she loves me...

i really like the idea of the bigger screen (than my Galaxy S3 phone which works fine so i dont want to replace it) and had mentioned that i wasnt interested in a 10 inch screen or i would just get a new laptop..

well anyway, it has WiFi of course but being "pre-paid" i can also use data (without it being assigned a phone number)...

here is my issue i guess:

no USB port so im limited to the 8g (or less) of memory.  i have an Bluetooth keyboard which is a neat little gadget and i was wondering if theres some sort of Bluetooth adapter that would allow me to use my Toshiba 1Tb portable hard drive (a little one like a passport)...

itll mostly be used for surfing and email but a lot of time ive got images that i need to send with m email or that i want to post to the different forums i frequent but if i cant access them (on the portable harddrive) im kind of stuck with its functionality...

not going to take it back because it will be convenient to use for googling things when im on the road (not that often but every now and again) so maybe im just stuck carrying the laptop too if itll be an extended trip or a photo shoot someplace?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users