- Using a Toshiba laptop that was purchased with Window 8 and later upgraded to Windows 10.
- Printing was not an issue until early NOV 2016. I believe WIN 10 updates had something to do with this.
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Brother driver to no avail.
- After uninstalling I cannot remove the device in "Device Manager". With the driver installed I get a msg saying the print spooler is not running.
- When I manually start it and it indicates it is running, I get the same msg when trying to access the printer.
- Now I cannot install the driver. Some sort of unexpected error.
- Printer is a Brother MFC-J430W but that should not be an issue because it used to work fine.