Please run Malwarebytes AntiMalware
1) Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.
2) Malwarebytes will automatically open. You will see an image like the one below, click on Update Now.
3) Click on Settings, you will see a image like the one below.
When Settings opens click on Detection and Protection, then under Non-Malware Protection, click on the down arrow for PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs) detections and select Treat detections as malware. Under Detection Options place a check in the box for Scan for rootkits
4) Click on Scan (next to Settings), then click on Scan Now. The scan will automatically run now.
5) When the scan is complete the results will be displayed. Click on Delete All.
6) Please post the Malwarebytes log.
To find your Malwarebytes log,download mbam-check.exe from here
and save it to your desktop.
To open the log double click on mbam-check.exe on your desktop. Copy and paste the entire log in your topic.
Double click on Emsisoft Emergency Kit
file on your desktop.
When the installation starts you see a image like the one below, click on Install.
The first time you launch it, Emsisoft Emergency Kit will recommend that you allow it to download updates. Please click Yes so that it downloads the latest database updates.
When the update is complete, click on MALWARE SCAN under Scan. When asked if you want the scanner to scan for Potentially Unwanted Programs, click Yes.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit will start scanning.
When the scan is completed click on Quarantine.
When the threats have been quarantined, click the View report button in the lower-right corner, and the scan log will be opened in Notepad. Copy the log and paste it in your topic.
Please run TDSSKiller.
Please download TDSSKiller
from here and save it to your Desktop.
The log for the TDSSKiller can be very long. If you go to the bottom of the log to where you find Scan finished you will see the results of the scan. If it shows Detected object count: 0 and Actual detected object count: 0, this means that nothing malicious was found and you will not need to post the log.
1. Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
2. Check Loaded Modules, Verify Driver Digital Signature, and Detect TDLFS file system.
If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now.
3. Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run.
4. If threats are detected select Cure (if available) for all of them unless otherwise instructed.
***Do NOT select Delete!
Click on Continue.
5. Click on Reboot computer.
Please copy the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt file found in your root directory (typically c:\) and paste it into your next reply.
Note: The log may be very long. You may need to break it into parts to post the whole log.
Post this in your topic.