Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Something new,

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 12 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

Just started today. It's called "Radio Garden". Sort of a cross between Google Maps and a Shortwave Radio.

http://radio.garden/
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,604 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

:thumbup2:  Bez....this is fabulous!!! I'm having a blast with this! Thanks.... :flowers:

#3 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

Concur

gifs work perfectly, well till your brains start dribbling out /sarc

200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P Additionally::: "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoga

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users