Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Qualification Advice

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DeanWaring

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:10 PM

Hello. I'm hoping to learn HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, Java and some other programming languages (over the next 18 months). I'm eventually want to gain some IT related qualifications but am unsure which ones are most highly regarded. When I return to work in a year or two I want it to be in the IT field. I know that probably sounds a tad to ambitous  but I'm able to study 40+ hours per week and am pretty used to studying at home (done two BSc's, both via distant learning).

So any advice on specific courses and/or qualification would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,284 posts
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:34 PM

I'd recommend looking at jobs available in your area that you would like and see what skills and certifications they are looking for.

Some places to look: Dice, Indeed, Monster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users