Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gbnine

gbnine

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:33 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Gary and I live in Bournemouth. I've got a virus on my PC and hope that someone out there will be able to help me. At the moment I'm trying to produce a clean hijackthis log for the experts and when I'm ready I'll post the problem to the relevant forum.
Thanks for having me and I'm looking forward to my stay. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 AM

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:58 PM

Posted Image gbnine

At the moment I'm trying to produce a clean hijackthis log for the experts and when I'm ready I'll post the problem to the relevant forum.

Don't worry about this..... just post your Hjt log as it is. The experts will tell you what to do and how to get rid of any nasties!
Just remember....don't change anything or try to clean anything up after you have posted your log, any changes you make will effect your log! The experts need to see your computer as it is!!!!
Good luck :thumbsup:

BBPP6nz.png

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:41 PM

Hi, Gary.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:55 PM

I am sure our HJT team can help you.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users